All administrative forms found on our website can be located here.
Employees should also be to update your Contact information on At Your Service Online.
If you are an Employee...
(i.e. Faculty/Staff/Teaching Assistants/Readers)
There are two methods of payment on campus: Payroll and Disbursements.
- Payroll pays faculty/staff/TA/Readerships employee salaries.
- Disbursements pays stipends and/or any reimbursements.
To enroll in Payroll Direct Deposit, you have the following options:
- Enroll online via At Your Service Online
- Submit a papercheck along with this completed Wage Disposition Form [PDF] to your Sociology Human Resources Representative.
Important: Enrolling in Direct Deposit online may take upto 15 days to process. If you choose to submit a papercheck/form to the department, the process time is within 2-3 business days.
To enroll in Disbursements Direct Deposit (reimbursements for Travel/Meetings/MyPayments/etc):
Note to Graduate Student Employees: Please enroll in disbursements in the next section below.
If you are a Graduate Student...
(and not yet employed as a TA/Reader/Graduate Student Researcher)
Stipend & Disbursements
Graduate students may enroll for both stipend direct deposit and disbursements (for reimbursements) through Tritonlink. You complete this one time unless your information changes.
- Enroll online here and have your PID (student identification) and PAC (personal access code) ready.
Quarterly URL TBD
Please note, requests must be submitted one full quarter in advance.