We want our alumni to stay connected to the people and events in our department and at UC San Diego. For news and a list of upcoming events, check the department homepage.
You are a valuable resource for our current and prospective students. Please contact us if you are interested in speaking with current students, if you have information about sociology internship opportunities that you would like to share, or if you would like to attend colloquia or other departmental special events.
Take advantage of a menu of opportunities:
- Department events
- Connect with us online: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Alumni Advisor Network
- Alumni events
- Regional clubs
- Professional groups
- Academic groups
- Cultural and special interest groups
- For up-to-date information about Division of Social Sciences or UC San Diego Alumni events and activities, please visit Social Sciences Alumni or UCSD Alumni.
- Register and access your Triton Online alumni account today. If you're a graduate of UC San Diego, you're in! You are two easy steps away from accessing powerful personal and professional resources. As an alumnus/a of UC San Diego, it is yours to access free of charge.
The department of sociology is proud of our alumni, and we want to celebrate you and your accomplishments. From non-profits to marketing, law to academia, UC San Diego alumni pursue careers in a variety of fields. Take a moment to read about one of our graduates.
Share your time and talent by volunteering with the sociology department and UC San Diego. Whatever your passion, we have an opportunity that is right for you.
- Student recruitment, mentoring, and speaking opportunities
- Internship opportunities
- Campus volunteering
- Regional club and alumni board/council leadership roles